Legal notices & ToS
Legal Notices :
CNRGV - INRAE
Centre National de Ressources Génomiques Végétales / Plant Genomic Center
FRENCH NATIONAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR AGRICULTURE, FOOD AND ENVIRONMENT - INRAE.
INRAE is a public scientific and technical establishment headquartered at 147, rue de l’Université – 75338 Paris CEDEX 07. ;
Its statutes are published in the French rural and maritime fishing code (Code rural et de la pêche maritime) (Articles R831-1 et seq.);
It is represented by its President, Mr Philippe Mauguin.
Centre National de Ressources Génomiques Végétales - CNRGV is located here : Centre INRAE Occitanie - Toulouse - 24 Chemin de Borde Rouge - Auzeville - CS 52627 - 31326 CASTANET TOLOSAN CEDEX
Email contact : email@example.com
SIREN : 180070039
APE Code : 7219Z
Intra-community VAT number : FR 57 1800700039
Publication Director : Philippe Mauguin
- Publication Manager : Sonia Vautrin, CNRGV director
- CNRGV communications officer : Elisa Prat
- Hosting and technical support : CNRGV IT Team
ToS - Terms of Service :
By browsing this website and in your capacity as a User, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the terms of service described below (hereinafter the "ToS").
You are advised to read the ToS whenever you visit this website, since they may be amended at any time without prior notice.
1 - GENERAL INFORMATION
2 - INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS RELATING TO THE CONTENT
You are visiting the website of a public authority.
You can reuse the general structure of the website, the content, the text and the images displayed on the website/application according to the terms of the Etalab 2.0 open licence ( https://www.etalab.gouv.fr/licence-ouverte-open-licence).
- INRAE, as the publisher of this website, owns the trademarks and logos on the site unless otherwise stipulated. Consequently, you may not reuse the said trademarks and logos without prior written authorisation from INRAE.
- Other content may also be subject to intellectual property rights.
The User may post such content on this website as a "Contributor". The rules that apply to contributions are set out in Section 4 "User Contributions".
3 - ACCESS TO PUBLIC INFORMATION
If you have any questions about the public information on this website/application (identification, use, etc.), please contact the person who is responsible for providing access to the documents and who is duly authorised to answer questions about the reuse of public information (PRADA) :
147, rue de l’université
75 338 Paris cedex 07
Tel : +33 (0)1 42 75 90 00
@ : firstname.lastname@example.org
4 - USER CONTRIBUTIONS
Publication rules. Users are solely and entirely responsible for their posted contributions. You formally agree to comply with applicable legal and regulatory provisions. Without limitation, you shall not publish content that :
- Infringes other people's rights, such as violating privacy rights or the right of publicity.
- Is defamatory, disparaging, offensive, insulting, harassing, harmful to the protection of minors, or contrary to public order or decency.
- Contains violent or pornographic material, incites others to commit crimes or offences, promotes discrimination and racial hatred, or encourages suicide or historical revisionism or negationism.
- Is false, erroneous or deliberately misleading.
- Discloses information that can be used to specifically and personally identify other users of the website, such as their address, postal address, email address or telephone number.
- Is likely to cause a conflict of interest. A conflict of interest means any situation that creates interference between a public interest and public / private interests, which is likely to influence or appear to influence an individual's ability to perform their duties in an independent, impartial and objective manner.
- Infringes the rules and practices enforced by your employer or inherent in your duties, including failure to comply with your obligation to exercise impartiality and professional discretion, or any other binding confidentiality obligation.
- Infringes copyright (including reproduction, representation or dissemination of a work or software), neighbouring rights, trademark law or database law.
- Aims to disseminate commercial, publicity or promotional messages, or advertising propaganda for products or services other than INRAE's own products and services.
- Disseminates advice or comments that violate legal and regulatory provisions.
Messages posted on the website are previously moderated. Any contributions failing to comply with any one of the rules in these ToS will be rejected. However, INRAE reserves the right to subsequently remove any posted contribution that violates these ToS.
If you find that another user's contribution contravenes any one of the rules in these ToS or is clearly unlawful, you can report such content to INRAE using the email and/or postal address indicated in the legal notices relating to this website.
5 - INBOUND OR OUTBOUND HYPERTEXT LINKS
Hyperlinks from the website/application to external sites. The application may contain links to external sites (partner or third-party sites). INRAE may not be held liable for the content, use of the content or operation of such external websites.
Hyperlinks from external sites to the website/application. If you wish to add hyperlinks to the content of the website/application, you must:
- Ensure that users can identify the origin and author of the document
- Not violate the interests of INRAE, the publisher of the website/application.
6 - LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
6.1 INRAE'S LIABILITY
Website availability. Unless otherwise stipulated by law, INRAE makes no representations regarding the availability of the website and does not warrant that the information on the website will always be present.
IT security. Unless otherwise stipulated by law, INRAE does not warrant that the website, its features and its content are free of security flaws caused by hacking, intrusions, bugs, viruses or malware that may affect your computer hardware, software or data. You use the website, its features and its content at your own risk and under your sole responsibility.
You are required to take all necessary preventive measures to protect your own data, software and/or computer systems against contamination from any viruses and attacks.
6.2 USER'S LIABILITY
Content quality. Despite its best efforts to disseminate reliable content, INRAE does not warrant that such content is free of errors, inaccuracies or omissions. You are solely responsible for viewing, choosing, using and interpreting the content on this website.
INRAE may not be held, by any express or implied obligation, as liable to you or third parties for any direct or indirect damage arising from the use of the information, particularly by reason of inaccurate or incomplete information, or an indexing error with all or part of the website.
User accounts. You are solely responsible for the use of your account and your access codes, and you shall therefore hold INRAE harmless if your account is used fraudulently by a third party.
Content posted with reference to an unidentified or incorrect licence.
The contributor is solely and entirely responsible. INRAE plays a purely technical role as a hosting provider.
Initial remarks are published under the responsibility of the user/contributor. Messages that contributors post in response to the articles express their personal opinionsconvictions only.
Contributors are solely responsible for the exploitation, use and publication of the data that they may obtain.
INRAE shall not be liable for any errors or omissions in the information disseminated by the contributors or for any technical problems encountered on the sites to which hyperlinks are established, or for any interpretation of the information published on those sites and the consequences of their use.
Similarly, contributors are solely responsible for any changes to their profile. INRAE shall not be liable for any errors or omissions in the information that users have modified or for the consequences of such modifications.
7 - ACCESSIBILITY
The site complies with accessibility standards.
As such, each site features an accessibility statement and warrants its compliance with applicable accessibility rules.
The long-term accessibility policy and the dedicated annual action plan are available at the following address: https://intranet.inrae.fr/systemes-information
Reporting. If you find an online communication service to be in breach of these terms of service, you can report the breach to INRAE at the following address : email@example.com
8 - PERSONAL DATA
This website collects personal data in the following instances:
- Login: IP address, date, time, pages viewed and technical information relating to response times (through cookies),
- Contact forms : all data collected by the form
- when creating user accounts : all personal data collected to create an account
These personal data are processed electronically by the relevant controller and the website publisher, such as specified in the legal notices of the said website.
Such personal data are required for the website to perform correctly with :
- Information collected by some cookies
- If you complete the contact form, all personal data associated with the information on the form
- if you create a user account: all the data required to create the account.
The purpose of the personal data is to implement the website, measure traffic and address response time incidents.
The legal basis for processing your personal data is to provide a service of general interest.
Data storage periods :
Data collected for the purpose
Contact form for a non-user
20 years from processing the request
Dissemination of newsletters
Until the user unsubscribes or invalid email address
Création d'un compte utilisateur
Until the account is closed
Internal cookies required for the website to function correctly
Maximum of 6 months
At the end of the stated storage periods, data will be destroyed.
For more information about cookies and trackers, please consult the page " Cookies " at the bottom of the website.
The recipients of the personal data are authorised personnel working in the controller's services, partners/supervisory bodies and providers in charge of managing and monitoring users, and implementing the website and the services offered.
You have the right of access, the right to rectification, the right to object on legitimate grounds, the right to restriction of processing and the right to erasure for all your personal data in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in France's Data Protection Act 1978, as amended, reinforced and supplemented by the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) which became effective on 25 May 2018.
You may exercise these rights by contacting the publishing manager, such as specified in the legal notices, or by writing to the address indicated in the said notices.
If there are doubts about the identity of the person wishing to exercise such rights, a signed identity document will be required.
The controller has designated a Data Protection Officer (DPO).
You can contact the DPO by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to INRAE, 24, chemin de Borde Rouge - Auzeville, CS52627, 31326 Castanet Tolosan cedex, France.]
If you believe that there is a breach of your data protection rights even after contacting the controller, you can lodge a complaint with the data protection authority (CNIL) by writing to the following address: Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés, 3 Place de Fontenoy, TSA 80715, 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07 or online at http://www.cnil.fr/
9 - AMENDMENTS
The website editor reserves the right to amend these terms of service without prior notice.
10 - TERMINATION
You may terminate your use of the website at any time by unsubscribing in the space provided OR by sending an email to the email address and/or a letter to the postal address indicated in the legal notices relating to this website. INRAE will promptly take your termination request into account.
If you fail to comply with the obligations set forth herein, INRAE reserves the right to delete your account, prevent you from re-registering and take any action and/or remedies to stop any breach of these rights and obtain compensation for the damaged suffered.
11 - GOVERNING LAW – LANGUAGE - DISPUTES
These ToS shall be governed by and construed in accordance with French law, irrespective of the location in which the website is used. If any translated version of these ToS conflicts with the French version, only the French version will control.
In the event of a dispute, you agree to contact INRAE in the first instance with the aim of reaching an amicable solution for any such disputes between the parties.
If the parties are unable to reach an amicable solution in respect of a dispute arising from or in connection with the validity, interpretation and/or performance of these ToS, the French courts shall have sole jurisdiction and venue unless otherwise stipulated by legislation.
Last updated : September 2021