David Pujol, in charge of the CNRGV's IT infrastructure, has been appointed Sustainable Development Officer. He is in charge of co-constructing with the whole CNRGV team, actions to reduce our carbon footprint at the laboratory level and thus our impact on global warming. He will be assisted more specifically by Nathalie Rodde and Nadège Arnal.
Our different objectives are to minimize the negative impacts of our activities at the environmental, social and economic levels and to maximize the positive impacts.
The first actions will aim at:
- Favouring virtuous modes of transport: carpooling, public transport, cycling or walking
- Favouring the train for business trips, beyond the new rules in force at INRAE
- Organize access to telecommuting
- Identify levers to reduce our energy consumption
- Optimize the supply of the laboratory